We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why is TripAdvisor not helping me???

Harpers Ferry
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Why is TripAdvisor not helping me???

The same person using two different identities is slandering my business online. She is associated with a nearby competitor in Charles Town (5 mile from me). Why is trip advisor NOT ANSWERING my requests?? This is damaging to us. If these were honest reviews, I would understand.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why is TripAdvisor not helping me???

Contact those who left you the many favorable reviews and ask that they report the suspicous reviews written by competitors. Reviews can be reported by clicking the link below the text.

2. Re: Why is TripAdvisor not helping me???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it made false or speculative claims about TripAdvisor and its staff, or it quoted or summarised private correspondence from TripAdvisor staff.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2011, 18:19
3. Re: Why is TripAdvisor not helping me???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2013, 14:45
Get answers to your questions about Harpers Ferry
Recent Conversations