We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Villas at Turtle Bay

Mission Viejo...
3 posts
Save Topic
Ocean Villas at Turtle Bay

I recently reserved a villa through Turtle Bay Vacation Rentals. The charge on my credit card came through with a different name: St. George Vacations. Is Turtle Bay Vacation Rentals a legitimate company? It concerns me that everything is online. How do I know? I don't want to fly 7 people to Hawaii to find that I have been scammed.

Mentioned in this post
Turtle Bay Resort
Turtle Bay Resort
4,718 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Hawaii
Hawaii
United States
3 replies to this topic
1. Re: Ocean Villas at Turtle Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 February 2012, 06:35

Oregon
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Villas at Turtle Bay

Did you find anything out? I am considering booking through them as well?

Mission Viejo...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Villas at Turtle Bay

Yes, I received a message from another owner in the Turtle Bay Condos. She said she knew the owner, he had been renting this unit for a number of years, and had never heard any complaints. So we are still booked for December. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Turtle Bay Condos
Turtle Bay Condos
87 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Reply to: Ocean Villas at Turtle Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Waimanalo
;