We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellows AFS - One Bedroom Cabin?

Austin, TX
Destination Expert
for Austin
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
168 reviews
Save Topic
Bellows AFS - One Bedroom Cabin?

I am going as a guest to Bellows next year. When my friend made reservations, we got two - one bedroom cabins in the back row (2 couples going). It is the same price as the two bedroom cabins, so I'm pretty sure we got a cabin, not a camping cabin or condo. Does anyone know anything about these? I can't find anything on their site or in any reviews about a one bedroom cabin.

Looking forward to the adventure! Thank you.

3 replies to this topic
Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,333 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellows AFS - One Bedroom Cabin?

Go to the Oahu forum.

Use the search on that forum: Bellows cabins

You'll get a lot of threads.

Mentioned in this post
Oahu
Oahu
Hawaii
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellows AFS - One Bedroom Cabin?

I do not believe there are any remaining one bedroom cabins at Bellows, my sister stayed in one years ago. There used to be, but to the best of my knowledge they have all been demonlished and the new condos have taken their place. A link to their page with descriptions of the lodging options are below. The cabins are described as having a queen bed, two twin bed, and a sleeper sofa, and while they do not specifically say two bedrooms it is implied. Just to make sure, why don't you give them a call and ask?

We have stayed at the cabins many times and they all have the same basic poor plan. They are rustic but have everything you need, the setting is everything. We love Bellows, it is an amazing place and I am so glad you have the opportunity to stay there.

https://www.bellowsafs.com/lodging-rentals

Austin, TX
Destination Expert
for Austin
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellows AFS - One Bedroom Cabin?

Yes, I cannot find anything on them. I'll check with my friend to see if she has a confirmation or something.

Reply to: Bellows AFS - One Bedroom Cabin?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Waimanalo