We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lae Nani ?

Albany, Oregon
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lae Nani ?

Does anyone know much about this place? Thinking of staying here. If it is not too expensive..

California
Level Contributor
37,023 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lae Nani ?

Its a nice property if you want to stay on the East side. I do not think they are expensive.

Albany, Oregon
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lae Nani ?

Thanks Jebett... Funny thing I live on Moraga Ave

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,774 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lae Nani ?

I used to walk out from of Lae Nani often in the evening. It was very nice, the grounds were well maintained. Lovely views right on the ocean. I would recommend it if you want to be East. You should do well.

I would personally approach finding what you like through vrbo.com and rent a specific unit.

4. Re: Lae Nani ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 January 2012, 23:35
Ukiah, Calif
Level Contributor
688 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lae Nani ?

We have stayed at the Lae Nani for 5 years in a row and well, love it! I highly recommend that you use vrbo.com and not rent thru Outrigger as you will not be able to select the exact unit you want. The condos are very reasonable and on a beautiful grounds. I think you would be very happy there.

6. Re: Lae Nani ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2013, 15:09