We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bamboo Jungle House?

Bloomsburg
Level Contributor
528 posts
264 reviews
Bamboo Jungle House?

Hello. Does anyone know if the "Bamboo Jungle House" in Kalaheo, Kauai is still open for business? I really want to make a reservation there, but everytime I attempt to use their on-line reservation tool I get an automated reply back that "sorry, no rooms available for your suggested date".......... This happens no matter WHAT days or dates I put on the form (I have tried Tues & Weds, October, Nov., Dec., Jan, etc.). They do NOT list a phone number. I suspect they are for sale or something, as I have tried their link at least once per week for the past 6 weeks and it's always the same.........."no rooms available for your requested dates" which are late March, '12. Any local TripAdvisor "experts" know the scoop?

Thanks!

12 replies to this topic
Long Beach...
1 post
1. Re: Bamboo Jungle House?

I think I saw this being offered as a full time rental. It probably has rented and is no longer available as a vacation rental. Is this the prefab bamboo two story house? Everything was made from bamboo very cool and eco friendly.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Bamboo Jungle House?

Kauai tiki - this was answered on a repeat thread two weeks ago. I don't think you have the right house, anyway. In fact, I'm sure you don't.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g29218-i304-k477893…

Edited: 15 September 2011, 05:39
California
Level Contributor
41,633 posts
130 reviews
3. Re: Bamboo Jungle House?

Mezzsop:

I think she duplicated her question 2 weeks ago and Kauaitikitower is self promoting and answered the duplicate question. This person has answered other questions with their VRBO number and rental information and they were probably looking for similar posts about similar rentals.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Bamboo Jungle House?

Now isn't that interesting....

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
733 posts
39 reviews
5. Re: Bamboo Jungle House?

I'm confused. Jebett - are you implying that KauaiTikiTower is self promoting or Nittfan?

Bayonne, France
Level Contributor
11,349 posts
6. Re: Bamboo Jungle House?

"Kauai Tiki Tower".....

Is the name of a rental home in Princeville.

Think maybe it's the poster's?

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
733 posts
39 reviews
7. Re: Bamboo Jungle House?

Kauai TikiTower has only one other post on TA (unless they have changed their screen name recently). I don't see any self promoting (other than a screen name) that says "hey" pick my property" - or any links. Hence, my confusion.

_
Level Contributor
36 posts
8. Re: Bamboo Jungle House?

If a website is that difficult to deal with, I'd just move on.

Interesting thread. If KTT is self-promoting, it's probably too vague to work well. I've never heard of that rental home and running across a poster by that name wouldn't have made me want to rent the place if I did hear of it.

California
Level Contributor
41,633 posts
130 reviews
9. Re: Bamboo Jungle House?

TA removed the posts where she added the VRBO listing and told the OP to check out her rental. One hour ago she had posted 4 times, now there's just this post.

_
Level Contributor
36 posts
10. Re: Bamboo Jungle House?

Ahhh...

Reply to: Bamboo Jungle House?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kalaheo
More Kalaheo Topics