We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Hotel rentals

maple ridge
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hyatt Hotel rentals

Has anyone rented the cabanas or use of the pool at the Hyatt?

is it expensive? I was told non registered guests were allow to.

California
Level Contributor
41,027 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt Hotel rentals

Use of the pool can be done if you purchase a day pass which is based on space availability and is expensive.

Here is a thread with more info:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60625-i1817-k2201…

Here is a thread on cabana rentals. I am not sure if non guest can rent them.

tripadvisor.com/…25395851

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,697 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyatt Hotel rentals

As far as the Cabana rental in the thread above, I believe Zack was going to be staying at the Hyatt, and they quoted $100 for the day's use of a cabana to their guests. I

don't believe that is the price for non guests without paying the day pass or overnight rate.

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,986 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyatt Hotel rentals

Aloha from Kaua'i!

The price for cabana use quoted is for hotel guests only - you would have to purchase a day pass (around $175.00 I believe) in order to be given a room for a day pass, which gives you a hotel room until 6pm, and the use of all the facilities - then you could pay another $100. for a cabana at that point.

Shoots, I just put a towel down on the beach and enjoy myself - LOL!

Malama Pono,

Janet

Venice, Florida
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
3,129 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hyatt Hotel rentals

I'm with Koloagirl. Pretty big waste of money.

California
Level Contributor
41,027 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hyatt Hotel rentals

To each their own. If you can afford a cabana go for it. The hotel would not offer this service unless guests requested it and used it. Guests at any hotel do not have to rent a cabana if they don't want to.

I know many, many people who love having a cabana especially when they have small children and want more shade.

6. Re: Hyatt Hotel rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2010, 10:51
Get answers to your questions about Kalaheo
More Kalaheo Topics