We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage Recomendation

7 posts
Save Topic
Massage Recomendation

Excited to be coming once again to the beautiful Big Island and I know that my wife and I want to start our vacation off right with a massage. My wife likes a gentle Swedish version and for me a Thai version is usually perfect. It does not have to be on a beach or high end just relaxing. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
3 replies to this topic
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,721 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage Recomendation

My husband and I had a couples massage at the spa at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel - Mandara Spa. We both had a relaxation message. I’m sure it wasn’t the least expensive to be found but since we were staying at the hotel it was perfect. Very relaxing! I believe their spa menu is online.

Mentioned in this post
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel...
1,397 Reviews
Island of Hawaii, HI
New Hampshire
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage Recomendation

Spa Without Walls at the Fairmont Orchid. You don't need to be a guest of the hotel to use the spa. Highly recommend!

http://www.fairmont.com/orchid-hawaii/spa/

Mentioned in this post
Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
4,511 Reviews
Island of Hawaii, HI
Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage Recomendation

Our two adult children and their spouses had beachside couple massages at the Fairmount Orchid on May 31, 2018. The women had Lomi Lomi massages,and the men had deep tissue massages. Everyone was thrilled with the massages. We chose the 80 minute massages. While expensive (e.g., about $1200 for 4, including 20% tip), it was an experience to remember.

Reply to: Massage Recomendation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;