We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive

hawaii
1 post
Save Topic
all inclusive

I am looking to go to Hawaii end of August beging of September for my honeymoon. What is the weather like this time of year??? nd could anyone recommend any all inclusive hotels please x

Paradise, California
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: all inclusive

There is only one inclusive--actually "mostly inclusive" hotel in Hawai'i, and that's Kona Village Resort. I'm a huge fan of the village and as a hobby have put up a website which describes it in great detail: www.davidskvr.net . Take a look, and if it appeals to you, give them a call. Oh, and the weather will be great. I sure hope so, because I'm going to the village on the 10th. I love writing about KVR, so if you have questions, just ask.

David

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,985 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: all inclusive

I'm not sure that you and your question are serious. You do not tell us where you are from, your name cites 2012. There are no AIs in Hawaii, and the one the Mumpsimus mentions is the only thing close to it. Hawaii is not like the Caribbean or Mexico.

If you are serious ... when are you coming? 2011? 2012? Certainly not 2010!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: all inclusive

Honestly, I believe this is a spam.

4. Re: all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2011, 12:55
Get answers to your questions about Hawi
Recent Conversations