We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Party in the DELLS...

Racine, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelorette Party in the DELLS...

I am having my bachelorette party in the dells. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay for a party of 8-10. Was looking into the wilderness however do we really want to spend that much money for the room just to be crowded by kids at the waterparks anyhow. also we want money to go out and enjoy our night. So any help for any of you would be great. thanks so very much!

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,258 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Party in the DELLS...

If you don't want to be around kids or a waterpark why go to the Dells? If you are going soon there won't be much going on and if you are going in summer room rates will be high.

Racine, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Party in the DELLS...

Its not that I don't want kids at all around I'm just saying not all night. I love Dells and want to be there for this. It will be at end of may

3rd Chaise to the...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelorette Party in the DELLS...

Wilderness does not really have a "nightclub" on site, but Marley's is now across the road. WETT is the new nightclub in the old Marley's spot on the strip, so you might look at a stay near there. Kahunaville is in the Kalahari complex.

End of May (except Memorial Day wknd) is still pre-tourist time in the Dells, as lots of schools now run into June, so you might not have that many kids around and be able to get a good rate. Keep in mind that most of the resorts don't open their outdoor water areas until Memorial weekend.

4. Re: Bachelorette Party in the DELLS...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:12