We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MKE's Super Saver Lot

Madison, Wisconsin
1 post
Save Topic
MKE's Super Saver Lot

We are departing from MKE on a late flight this Friday night. We live about two hours away from Milwaukee and would rather drive ourselves than deal with the hastle of finding a ride, considering they now offer the $5 Super Saver Parking. I am, however, concerned that the lot will be full when we arrive, and we will have no option but to pay significantly more for one of the other lots. I realize that there is a posting, on the website, showing how full each parking lot is hourly, but we are leaving directly from work with very little time to spare so it is something that needs to be planned ahead of time. Does anyone know how full the lot usually is on a Friday night? Am I better off just planning on a ride? Or is it a safe bet to drive? Thank you!

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,154 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MKE's Super Saver Lot

People are coming and going all the time, so I am not sure how relevant the day or time is as to how full the lots get. Many business travelers will be returning on Friday and vacating parking spots.

Fast Park and Relax is also $5.00 per day. They have a phone number you can call 414-481-0155. I don't know if you can call the airport super saver lot.

There is also a lot called Economy south of the super saver lot. Area hotels also offer parking, so it's hard to believe you won't be able to find a spot.

Just make sure you allow extra time for possible construction slow downs. They are doing work in Dane and Jefferson Counties and near the airport in Milwaukee.

2. Re: MKE's Super Saver Lot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 13:48
Get answers to your questions about Milwaukee
Recent Conversations