We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Cruise

Coon Rapids...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,571 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Cruise

Wondering about the Riverboat Cruise. Any information you may have could be helpful.

2 replies to this topic
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Cruise

The Mississippi Queen offers boat tours: http://lacrossequeen.com/schedule.htm

There are also eco tours offered : mississippiexplorer.com/ports/port-la-crosse…

Both operate from the Riverside park in La Crosse. I can't say that I've been on either, but the Mississippi Queen offers cocktail, brunch and dinner cruises.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,699 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Cruise

We ended up taking the mississippi explorer last week. It was a lot of fun, good information. We saw eagles and turtles, and he pulled up a bucket of water so we could see the smaller organisms too like nymphs and waterworms. They had binoculars on hand, we saw a beaver lodge and learned about them. Also learned about the river channel and water traffic. It was fun to be on the river.

We went with them because the time was better for us. We went down river, I got the feeling the Mississippi Queen went up river to the dam. Park anywhere near the park and then walk up the waterfront and just look for the boats, pay right there.

Edited: 13 July 2012, 02:22
Reply to: Boat Cruise
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Crosse