We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Day Trip To LaCrosse

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Two Day Trip To LaCrosse

Hi all! We will be in Lacrosse in two weeks for two days, a Monday and Tuesday. Can you suggest a great day trip, maybe to Minn. for eye candy? We've already been to NW WI. Also looking for a restaurant for fresh local fish, and others for really good happy hour bargains.

It's going to be a tad chilly, and who knows about rain, so any ideas for inside activities, other then bars (tee-hee)?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
249 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Day Trip To LaCrosse

Tulu --

Check out these articles from Midwest Weekends.

midwestweekends.com/plan_a_trip/touring/miss…

midwestweekends.com/plan_a_trip/…

midwestweekends.com/plan_a_trip/touring/miss…

As far as beverages are concerned, Bodgea Brew Pub and Pearl Street Brewery consistently get high marks. I also like the beer selection at Buzzard Billy's.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Day Trip To LaCrosse

Thanks for the info!

Madison
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
929 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two Day Trip To LaCrosse

If you are a shopper, and gearing up for winter, LaCrosse Boots and the Company Store both have reasonably priced outlet stores in LaCrosse. I've just been myself to stock up, and I left a few bargains behind for you!

Hope you have a great trip.

Madison
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
929 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two Day Trip To LaCrosse

If you are a shopper, and gearing up for winter, LaCrosse Boots and the Company Store both have reasonably priced outlet stores in LaCrosse. I've just been myself to stock up, and I left a few bargains behind for you!

Hope you have a great trip.

5. Re: Two Day Trip To LaCrosse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2010, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about La Crosse