We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Denver to Green Bay

Colorado
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Denver to Green Bay

Any "magical" ideas for a reasonable priced flight to get to Green Bay in Mid March? Just a hometowner trying to get home to visit my parents :>) Thanks

Geminilife

Mentioned in this post
Green Bay
Green Bay
Wisconsin
WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,172 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Denver to Green Bay

http://www.flygrb.com/ I don't know of any special deals check the web for the best there or see what you can find on this link too.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
11,581 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Denver to Green Bay

Check flights into Milwaukee or Minneapolis and rent a car. You could check Madison too and even Appleton.

Mentioned in this post
Milwaukee
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
Minneapolis
Minneapolis
Minnesota
Madison
Madison
Wisconsin
Appleton
Appleton
Wisconsin
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
158 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Denver to Green Bay

Build your own airplane? (I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist!)

Honestly, your best choice may be to just fly in to Milwaukee or Chicago and drive. With everyone merging, going out of business, or just pulling service from airports, it's hard to find flights (even with a good deal of notice) that aren't an arm and a leg. Only Delta, United, and American Airlines service Green Bay. Less flights = less seats = more money for the airlines.

Mentioned in this post
Milwaukee
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Green Bay
Green Bay
Wisconsin
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Denver to Green Bay

Have you tried Southwest from DEN to MKE? They have some pretty good sale prices going on right now. Not sure if they would fit with your timeframes, though.

5. Re: Denver to Green Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Green Bay
Recent Conversations