I know a lot of previous topics have probably discussed these things but I guess I'm just after any updates...
My wife and I are heading to Green Bay to visit the Hall of Fame and watch the Packers beat the Cardinals!
This is our first NFL game ever and first time in Green Bay...USA for that matter. This is the part of our honeymoon that I'm looking forward to the most!!! Not only for the football but to meet locals/enjoy the tailgaiting.
We arrive the day before the game (3 November) at about midday and we are staying on Main Street.
Ok so here goes...
1) Would it be easy to catch transport to the from Main Street? I see that Green Bay metro offers free transport through that area, is it recommended? or should we drive and park in a nearby carpark?
2) I've heard the weather might be cool, are we allowed to take a blanket in with us?...My wife doesn't handle the cold very well :oP We are looking at tickets in section 124 (hoping that's a good spot!).
3) We are heading back to Chicago later that afternoon/evening. Are most hotels happy to hold onto belongings until you return from the game? Are the roads ok by 6pm-7pm?
4) Is it easy to be involved in tailgaiting? We don't want to interupt or do the wrong thing and upset someone.
5) Good places for a few beverages and a meal the night before?
Thanks in advance for any advice! GO PACK GO!