We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Seats to get?

Eau Claire...
1 post
Save Topic
Which Seats to get?

I live in wisconsin, huge packer fan and this season I'm finally going to Lambeau. I want the whole Lambeau experience...crowd, cold, and atmosphere. Where are the best seats for this 1-5 rows up?

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Seats to get?

Honestly, I don't like the really low rows, unless you are right near the 50 yard line. It's tough to see the entire field when you are that close. I've sat in the front row before and while it is cool to be that close to the action, you do miss out on a lot when the action is on the other end of the field. I'm partial to rows 20-30. (on the sidelines) and even a little higher up if you are in the endzone. (maybe 30-40)

2. Re: Which Seats to get?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2013, 14:45
Get answers to your questions about Green Bay
Recent Conversations