We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Packer Shareholder Meeting

New Hamburg, Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Packer Shareholder Meeting

Trying to plan summer holidays this year and being a new "owner" of the Packers just wondring when the annual meeting is?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,220 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Packer Shareholder Meeting

I'm sure it will be a mod scene :)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,630 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Packer Shareholder Meeting

Oh, Timeshare like Carnaby Street and Austin Powers or more like a mad scene? Sorry, I couldn't resist : )

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
422 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Packer Shareholder Meeting

It will most likely be as crazy as a regular game with tailgaiting and fun! it's funny, that even with that amount of people in town for the meeting, the only places that are extra busy are the restaurants during supper time.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,630 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Packer Shareholder Meeting

Tailgating? The meeting is at 9:30, doors open at 8:00...unless you mean afterwards. Did the other meetings start later? This is my first.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
422 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Packer Shareholder Meeting

Well, it is Green Bay. It's never a bad time for tailgating ;) I'm not sure about the start time of past meetings, but as I've said, there is never a bad time to tailgate!

16. Re: Packer Shareholder Meeting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:46
Get answers to your questions about Green Bay
Recent Conversations