We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport drive to/from Elkhart Lake (Ostoff)

new york
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Airport drive to/from Elkhart Lake (Ostoff)

My family is driving from NY to Elkhart Lake in June. We would like our 19 yo to meet us there coming from Ohio. Which domestic airport should she fly into to be near Elkhart ?

Thank you.

Ucnc

4 replies to this topic
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
847 posts
86 reviews
1. Re: Airport drive to/from Elkhart Lake (Ostoff)

Milwaukee airport would be the closest major airport. It would be just over an hour drive from the airport to Elkhart Lake. You could always look into an airport shuttle if you didn't want to drive to pick her up. http://goriteway.com

new york
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
2. Re: Airport drive to/from Elkhart Lake (Ostoff)

Thank you so much Jules. Shuttle idea is great as II won't want to drive after the long drive to get there. We will check into the flights and shuttle too.

I appreciate it.

Leslie

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,667 posts
146 reviews
3. Re: Airport drive to/from Elkhart Lake (Ostoff)

Technically Sheboygan has an airport, but it services mainly corporate jets. It gets very busy during the Kohler golf events. You could also consider Green Bay. It's about the same distance, sometimes it's a better deal and as it's a small airport easier to negotiate, but may not have a lot of flights. GoRiteway is very good.

new york
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
4. Re: Airport drive to/from Elkhart Lake (Ostoff)

Oh, thank you. I guess we will check that too. She has to check price and times and her job schedule too.

I hope it works out.

Gorite way looks like a good plan for us.

Reply to: Airport drive to/from Elkhart Lake (Ostoff)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Elkhart Lake