We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Osthoff Resort

Daphne, Alabama
Level Contributor
8 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Osthoff Resort

We are interested in the Osthoff Resort next month for a long weekend. Some of the reviews are not so good. Can I get any other opinions. It sounds wonderful on their website.... We are just looking for something quaint with some fall colors but want someplace that is clean and comfortable.

Elkhart Lake...
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Osthoff Resort

The fall colors in the Osthoff area are spectacular. The Osthoff is clean and very comfortable. The staff is friendly and responsive.

Have lunch at Lola's on the Lake at a table facing the lake and the colors of the leaves will thrill you.

Daphne, Alabama
Level Contributor
8 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Osthoff Resort

Thanks so much! Will do.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Osthoff Resort

I just posted my review. (still pending) It should be listed by tomorrow.

4. Re: Osthoff Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Elkhart Lake