We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaves

Rockford, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Leaves

Will there still be leaves on the trees the 1st weekend of November?

6 replies to this topic
Janesville...
Level Contributor
496 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaves

Go to www.travelwisconsin.com/fall-color-report for a good report.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,566 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaves

There may be leaves on the trees, but that's definitely way past color season. I'm here now and it's about 10% color. It's a little later this year than other years, but we're seeing some pretty trees. By November, WI usually doesn't have much color and wind and rains have hit the trees pretty hard.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,172 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaves

November is too late.

Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaves

I will be there for my first trip to Door County in 8 days...hoping for some color...

Mentioned in this post
Door County
Door County
Wisconsin
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,566 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leaves

We were up at Gill Rock and saw a bit more color in that area. Peninsula for golf was 98% green, it was a big surprise.

Wausau, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,513 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Leaves

FTG...went to Madison yesterday, then up through Baraboo to hit the Crane Foundation, finally back to Wausau. Leaves are just barely turning in Madison and Baraboo, some nice red and yellow color, but mainly everything still pretty green. We are a little ahead in Wausau, not much though. Planning to pontoon boat on Sunday and watch the 2nd half of the game on the water, looks to be Sunny and in the mid 70's. Last day on the lake for us LY was 11/1 and that was our 15 year record. Thinking we might break it TY? Cheers.

Mentioned in this post
Madison
Madison
Wisconsin
Baraboo
Baraboo
Wisconsin
Wausau
Wausau
Wisconsin
Reply to: Leaves
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted