We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle to Anacortes

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
470 posts
73 reviews
Seattle to Anacortes

We are landing at 11:50am at SeaTac. Then we have the 8p ferry out of Anacortes that night. We plan to stop and eat in La Conner and then want to stop at Deception Pass. Do you have any easy hikes around Deception Pass that will offer great views but would be extremely easy? We are traveling with our two year old and I will wear her if needed during the hike but I like hikes where she can be free and explore as well. She is well behaved and sticks close to us when we hike. Also, after Deception Pass, we were thinking of parking the car in line at the ferry and then exploring Washington park. It seems like this is possible but I just do not understand the logistics. Do you just park in line and can leave your car? And Washington Park appears relatively close, is it easy to do this? Also, any other suggestions to spend our few hours before the ferry?

Thanks everyone!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
470 posts
73 reviews
1. Re: Seattle to Anacortes

My phone will not allow me to delete. Please ignore this post. I will post in the Washington forum instead of only San Juan Islands. Thank you!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
470 posts
73 reviews
2. Re: Seattle to Anacortes

The correct post is here....

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28968…

3. Re: Seattle to Anacortes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2018, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about San Juan Islands