We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sasquach Festival Accomodations

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Sasquach Festival Accomodations

Hi everyone,

I am going to the Sasquach festival with my husband and baby. Can someone recommend a hotel that is nearby? I looked at Sagecliff and the Crescent- Sagecliff is sold out and the Crescent looks less than stellar. Not looking for a fancy place, just somewhere clean and safe. Thanks in advance :-)

Jones

1. Re: Sasquach Festival Accomodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 August 2010, 12:05
western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Sasquach Festival Accomodations

I believe Novak's message counts as self promotion, but...

Accomodations out there are very slim. I just drove out to see Cave B and was amazed at how close it was to the Gorge's mainstage. So close it would seem like a conflict of interest -- luxury wine sippers vs. howling rockers.

We saw this yurt village under construction. As it was still being built, you couldn't see the luxury factor mentioned by Novak. Looked a bit like an RV park with yurts instead of RV's at that stage of construction. Accomodations in the area are needed, that is for sure. Just where do you stay for a multi-day festival otherwise, if camping in the group camp is not your thing? I couldn't answer that question.

Seattle, WA
1 post
3. Re: Sasquach Festival Accomodations

Hi there, Tahoejones:

I'm sorry if the above post seemed a bit like self-promotion: I'm actually not on staff there, but my parents are the owners of SageCliffe, and sometimes I mix up my "we's" and "they's.." I'm sorry if that gave you the wrong impression! I'm just excited about what they have going there right now, with Chiwana Village. Every day we continue to fine-tune; this is all-new, so there is that period where things look very different than how they ultimately will. But I know the plans and they will meet your expectations...if your expectations are high! Have you ever stayed out there? Besides the yurts, there are three other kinds of lodging, all by Cave B Inn. The whole idea is to give many different options. Anyway, I hope you do give Chiwana a second look once it's finished and lookin' pretty...they really are a terrific option for those who are going to The Gorge. --I'm biased because I love this property, but that's the only self-promo going on here! :)

4. Re: Sasquach Festival Accomodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2011, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Quincy