We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amtrax train station

Sedro Woolley...
2 posts
Amtrax train station

How does one get from the Amtrax train station in Leavenworth, WA into Leavenworth? Are there taxi's waiting for someone to get off?

My dad and I will be coming from Everett, WA to Leavenworth and I noticed that it is 30 miles plus to get to the Best Western Plus Icicle Inn. Is that about right? The train gets in at 5:00 pm.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,858 posts
102 reviews
1. Re: Amtrax train station

I have never seen taxis waiting at the station there. The station is basically just a platform, nothing else. The station to your hotel is less than 2 miles. You might check with the hotel and see if they can pick you up. If not ask for the name of the local taxi company and then call them when you arrive.

Sedro Woolley...
2 posts
2. Re: Amtrax train station

Thank you for the quick response and I rechecked the mileage from the train station to the hotel and you are right, almost 2 miles. Not sure why MSN's maps showed 30 plus miles??

Anyway thank you

Toni

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,858 posts
102 reviews
3. Re: Amtrax train station

Glad to help:) Yeah, that is weird about the mileage, they must have a glitch or error of some sort. Anyway, hope your trip is good!

4. Re: Amtrax train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:46