We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Semiahmoo with a toddler

California Bay Area
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Semiahmoo with a toddler

Hi - we'll be visiting Semiahmoo Resort in a few days with our two year old and are looking for some things to do. We're staying at a house on the golf course and a nature walk (in an area away from errant golf balls) would be a great treat for the little one. Any suggestions on a neat place to visit?

Also, we're thinking of a day trip on the Victoria San Juan cruise line (I know its gutsy with a two year old) and the Birch Bay waterpark. So any feedback on these activities would be appreciated!

Thanks again.

Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
6,141 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Semiahmoo with a toddler

Just walking along the beach and exploring the tide pools will keep a 2 year busy for a long time. You can explore in Semiahmoo itself, or in Blaine, as the tide goes out very far. There is a very nice walk (paved) from the houses, along the water, estuary side to the Semiahmoo Resort. It's pleasant to do with a stroller or on bikes. The Semiahmoo Resort has several nightly activities including bonfires with marshmellows, movies. Though technically you are not a hotel guest, I don't think they'd shoo you away. I love dining on their outside deck in the evening. It's very popular, and there can be a wait, good to go early.

2. Re: Semiahmoo with a toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2011, 12:51
Get answers to your questions about Blaine
More Blaine Topics
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now