We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Semiahmoo with a toddler

California Bay Area
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Semiahmoo with a toddler

Hi - we'll be visiting Semiahmoo Resort in a few days with our two year old and are looking for some things to do. We're staying at a house on the golf course and a nature walk (in an area away from errant golf balls) would be a great treat for the little one. Any suggestions on a neat place to visit?

Also, we're thinking of a day trip on the Victoria San Juan cruise line (I know its gutsy with a two year old) and the Birch Bay waterpark. So any feedback on these activities would be appreciated!

Thanks again.

Washington
Level Contributor
6,144 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Semiahmoo with a toddler

Just walking along the beach and exploring the tide pools will keep a 2 year busy for a long time. You can explore in Semiahmoo itself, or in Blaine, as the tide goes out very far. There is a very nice walk (paved) from the houses, along the water, estuary side to the Semiahmoo Resort. It's pleasant to do with a stroller or on bikes. The Semiahmoo Resort has several nightly activities including bonfires with marshmellows, movies. Though technically you are not a hotel guest, I don't think they'd shoo you away. I love dining on their outside deck in the evening. It's very popular, and there can be a wait, good to go early.

2. Re: Semiahmoo with a toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2011, 12:51
Get answers to your questions about Blaine
More Blaine Topics