We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American Girl Felicity map?

Central Virginia
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
American Girl Felicity map?

Hi,

My dd LOVES the American Girl dolls and Felicity is one of her favorites. While I am aware that they no longer have a Felicity program at Williamsburg I came upon a post from 8/06 that stated a child picked up a "Free Felicity map that showed her buildings/shops". Has anyone been recently & seen/gotten one of these maps? My DD would love one so we could visit Lissie's spots. My niece & her family will be in CW the following weekend that we are & she would love one too. Any info. out there? Where can I pick one up?

TIA,

Trvnbrn

Central Virginia
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: American Girl Felicity map?

HI,

I have a copy of the map. It was reduced, but was still too large for the scanner so the words are slightly cut off on one edge. It is still readable & you can easily tell what the missing letters should be (and you can just fill them in;o). If you would like to send me a PM through Tripadvisor I will send you a copy of the scan via e-mail.

My DD loved using the map on our Williamsburg trip! It is very, very cute and informative. DD also dressed up in Colonial garb & took Felicity with her. Many of the re-enactors greeted Felicity & called her by name. We received lots of attention and have very fond memories of our trip.

Bren

Northern VA
1 post
Save Reply
32. Re: American Girl Felicity map?

Zoey 1996 - Are you still willing to scan and email the Felicity Map? We have a trip in September. Thanks!

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,757 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: American Girl Felicity map?

Yes! Please send a pm with your e-mail address.

Bermuda
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
34. Re: American Girl Felicity map?

Hi - found your posting by Google and HATE to be such a bother but is there anyway, please, that we could get an emailed scanned copy of the Felicity map to CW? We are planning to visit CW from Bermuda in October with our three daughters 6-8-10 and while oldest and youngest are keen the middle one will take some creativity on our part to keep her interest. (We visited the historic site that was the basis for Josephina the AG's home outside of Santa Fe a couple of years ago and the oldest still teases the middle one about how much the middle one hated it.) I can't believe with such a strong market interest that they let things like the Felicity map go out of circulation but we would be SOOO GRATEFUL to have it for our visit.

kjlodon@logic.bm

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,757 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: American Girl Felicity map?

Happy to send it off to you.

Just a caution - to avoid an increase in spam, avoid giving your e-mail address on a public forum like this, while sending a pm is usually safer. You can remove your own post by using the "inappropriate button" and choosing "remove my post".

I hope you and your daughters enjoy it!

NW Florida...
1 post
Save Reply
36. Re: American Girl Felicity map?

Hello Zoey,

My niece is doing a Felcity book report and project and I just you a pm requesting a scanned copy of the map. I really appreciate your offer and hope it's still available. Thank you in advance.

tn
1 post
Save Reply
37. Re: American Girl Felicity map?

Hello, My kids would love a map, if it is still possible...

Thanks, pallball2

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,757 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: American Girl Felicity map?

In order for me to send the map, please send me a pm with your e-mail address.

39. Re: American Girl Felicity map?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2010, 11:46