We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spy Central

Beaufort, North...
Level Contributor
15 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Spy Central

Has anyone done the RevQuest Spy thing? Would you recommend it? I would probably be up for it (I don't know about wearing a bandana...), but I doubt the bf would enjoy it. Any thoughts?

Williamsburg, VA
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spy Central

RevQuest is a fun program. Those who have done it respnd favorably to the originality and the unique way of seeing Colonial Williamsburg.

It's geared toward kids, but usually families play and many adults enjoy it too. Rev Quest has ended for spring -- a new summer version, known as RevQuest: The Lion ans the Unicorn (your first clue!) will return June 18.

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Spy Central

Thanks for the info, BixDoc. I had been wondering about the program since we hear so much about it here!

NC
Level Contributor
92 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spy Central

My friends just did it with their kids (5 & 7) but came back saying that they thought it would be fun for adults too. Nothing too hard to figure out, obviously, but entertaining for a few hours!

Boston
Level Contributor
325 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spy Central

Do you need to stay at the resort hotel to participate?

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Spy Central

Molly, from what I know, no, you do not need to stay at the resort hotel. Here is the link for more information: colonialwilliamsburg.com/visit/summer/spy-ce…

Boston
Level Contributor
325 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spy Central

Thanks EPW. I saw that but wasn't quite sure because it seems to suggest that your room keys are a clue.

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Spy Central

You might want to double check on that, then. I personally haven't done it, so I couldn't say for sure. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,789 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Spy Central

No, you don't have to stay at the Woodlands. If you stay at the Woodlands, you'll get your info upon check in. If you aren't staying at the Woodlands, you'll get your info at the Visitors Center.

Boston
Level Contributor
325 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Spy Central

Great news! Thanks!

10. Re: Spy Central

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 00:13