We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Cadaques

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Parking in Cadaques

We are travelling to spend the afternoon here and then going to Figueres in the evening. Where can I park for just a few hours? All I can find is information about parking for a day which seems to cost over 30 euros.

5 replies to this topic
Province of Girona...
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Parking in Cadaques

There is a large car park in town, run by Saba and pay by the minute. Take a ticket upon entry and pay at the machine, before you leave.Follow the signs, it is not far from the bus station. If you are visiting the Dali house museum, there is a car park on open ground near to the little church on Av. Salvador Dali at the junction with Av. Sant Baldiri. It is free out of season, but guess you will have to pay in the summer months

warwickshire
Level Contributor
315 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Parking in Cadaques

We parked in the very big Saba car park one evening in July. Paid 10.90 euros for less than 4 hours parking. You can pay by card. Virtually no other parking available.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
62,281 posts
171 reviews
3. Re: Parking in Cadaques

In many of such smaller places, you will often find parking lots as you get near the center. My typical strategy i to circle around my destination, getting somewhere as close as possible. I will then look for parking trying to minimize walking. If you have a GPS, you can also ask the unit to look for nearby lots.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Parking in Cadaques

Thanks for replying so quickly!

Edited: 18 August 2018, 13:08
Paris, France
Level Contributor
18,174 posts
20 reviews
5. Re: Parking in Cadaques

We arrived in Cadaques today and it was a zoo! We drove up towards Port Ligat and parked in a free lot up there until we could figure out how to reach our accommodations.

Reply to: Parking in Cadaques
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted