We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corralejo Sol apartments

UK
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
203 reviews
Save Topic
Corralejo Sol apartments

Does anyone know anything about these apartments? They are apparantly new or refurbished, frontline and near or next to the Corralejo Beach hotel. Any info appreciated.

UK
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corralejo Sol apartments

Just bumping this post. The apartments are next to Galera beach, and I think they are new. They have sea views. Surely someone has seen them??!

Belfast
Level Contributor
34 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corralejo Sol apartments

Hi,

Last year we visited these apartments on three separate occasions and they are great!

Privately owned we booked through owners direct. We where met at the apartment on arrival by John and his wife who are Irish and have relocated to the island. They were both super, very friendly explained everything about the apartment. The apartment makes excellent use of space and the view and location are too die for! but beware if you are going during festival time the locals know how to party and it can be quite noisy at night!There were only a handful of other guest when we stayed, all couples which was great very peaceful, most days we had the pool to ourselves.

Not the place for you if you want kids clubs are entertainment.

Hope to head back in April!

Belfast
Level Contributor
34 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Corralejo Sol apartments

Hi,

Last year we visited these apartments on three separate occasions and they are great!

Privately owned we booked through owners direct. We where met at the apartment on arrival by John and his wife who are Irish and have relocated to the island. They were both super, very friendly explained everything about the apartment. The apartment makes excellent use of space and the view and location are too die for! but beware if you are going during festival time the locals know how to party and it can be quite noisy at night!There were only a handful of other guest when we stayed, all couples which was great very peaceful, most days we had the pool to ourselves.

Not the place for you if you want kids clubs or entertainment.

Hope to head back in April!

Corralejo
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Corralejo Sol apartments

Hi we have just bought 5 apartments in this complex.

We plan to RENT them from July 09. They are in the best location in Corralejo. The wiews are stunning. The apartments have been refurbished and they can accomm 3 people ( 1 double bedroom: two twin beds, and a sofa-bed in the sitting room ). The apartments have an upstairs terraza with sunbeds and table and chairs to enjoy the amazing wiews. We have bed linen, towels and all the equipment you need in the kitchen: large fridge-freezer, oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher. The complex has a great swimming pool in a nice garden.

More info at: ventas@caffreygroup.com

Halifax
Level Contributor
18 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Corralejo Sol apartments

I would also like to know how to book these apartments. 'Itsonlymoney'says he booked privately on Owners Direct, any idea what the ref number was?

Any info appreciated.

Corralejo
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Corralejo Sol apartments

Hello. Check ref C2567

Halifax
Level Contributor
18 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Corralejo Sol apartments

Thanks for info, I had seen that one but have not had a reply from owner.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Corralejo Sol apartments

Hi. I presume this one block of apartments are all privately owned. I have booked one from owners direct reference C1559. I am going in November so I will report back when I return.

Halifax
Level Contributor
18 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Corralejo Sol apartments

Stayed for a few days in one of these apartments in December last year. We have stayed at various apartments in Corralejo over the years & have got to say these are by far the best. The location is superb, wonderful sea views & just yards from lovely restaurants. You are extremely close to 'the strip' (not my favourite part of Corralejo), but you would never know. The apartments are well equipped & whilst they lack some refinements, they cannot be beaten. The pool area is wonderful too & there is secure underground parking. We will defintely return & now that we've found these would not stay anywhere else in Corralejo.

Belfast
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Corralejo Sol apartments

We have been going to Corralejo for ten years, mostly on package holidays.

This is the best resort on the best island in the Canaries. These apartments are fantastic - wonderfully equipped, great sea views and a stroll away from our favourite restaurants - La Factoria and the Waikiki. There is a great beach on your doorstep or, if you want some exercise, walk to El Cotillo along the coast. It's about 12 miles so bring water, hats, suncream and a picnic. Get the bus back - they go every hour. Or just go by bus both ways and have a great lunch in one of the fish restaurants. We usually go early December as it is so much cheaper than at Christmas. It's usually 25 degrees, a little breezy, the clue is in the name of the island and dark by 6.00 p.m. but there is no better spot to escape the frenzy of Christmas shopping. K+d Belfast