We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babysitting near Port d'Alucida

Chicago
Level Contributor
5 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Babysitting near Port d'Alucida

Traveling with our 3 year old and might like an adult dinner one night. Anyone have any sitters they'd recommend to stay at our hotel for the evening?

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,751 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Babysitting near Port d'Alucida

Asking for advice from strangers on this forum might not be the best idea. You could ask at your hotel. They might use a reputable company.

No idea of the level of care or trustworthiness of this company but you could try

jellyandice-cream.com/childcare-in-mallorca/

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Babysitting near Port d'Alucida

I hope that you won't take offence at my response, but the thought of seeking the advice of total strangers on a travel forum for somebody to care for your child really does freak me out. You don't know these people, you don't know if the information they give you is genuine, you have no idea if the person you engage is who they say they are, is trustworthy or of their background and history.

Please, please, please make contact with your hotel and ask them to put you in touch with a registered minder. Ask for their credentials and check these out to the greatest extent possible. Alternately why not contact a nursery or childcare facility in the area where you'll be staying and ask if they have a member of staff who might be able to assist you.

I can't tell you how disturbing the thought of somebody introduced to you by a total stranger coming to sit with your precious three year old for an evening is for me.

I hope you take this response in the spirit in which it was intended; I don't wish to scaremonger, but the thought of what could happen is too awful not to comment.

Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations