We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for day trips?

Wiesbaden, Germany
Level Contributor
88 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for day trips?

Hello everyone,

We will be in Alcudia June 27 through first week in July. Usually, I plan my trips but haven't done so for this one. I think this will simply be a relaxing holiday with beach, food and hanging out. I see there are some activities on June 29th. Sounds good to me!

We are also big on escape games and will probably do one of those which I see is within 45 minutes. Kids are 13, 13 and 16. Since we have a rental car, any nearby trips that would be good for this age group? Just wanted to take advantage of having the rental car but also content just hanging out too. Thank you!

London
Level Contributor
2,255 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for day trips?

With a car, Coves de Campanet is really nearby and easy to do. Not as "flashy" as Coves del Drac, but you get the same idea without the crowds, inflated prices or having to travel as far.

If you want some organised tours, or just some ideas to steal and use your car, then you could do worse than check out No Frills Excursions http://www.nofrills-excursions.com/ . I personally enjoyed the Island Tour with them (bus, boat, tram, train).

Wiesbaden, Germany
Level Contributor
88 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for day trips?

Thank you Chunky. Very helpful.

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for day trips?

Hi

I enjoyed the Palma Aquarium trip. It was a great day out for big kids, little kids and adult kids lol. Definitely well worth a visit. We organised through no frills. The only thing I would say is make sure you keep some water for when you leave the Aquarium as we had to stand around waiting for our coach and there was no shade and very hot.

London, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestions for day trips?

I can fully endorse what Chunky says, if you want to book a tour without using the car, Nofrills are great value and we have used them many times over the years. Without doubt the Island tour is a great day out. Your kids may also enjoy the Pirates show which is very popular. Have a click around their website.

Wiesbaden, Germany
Level Contributor
88 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggestions for day trips?

Just saw the other answers. Thanks for the recommendations. We leave tomorrow! Very excited! Thanks everyone!

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suggestions for day trips?

Have a great holiday!! Write us a review when you come back of what you did and where you stayed

7. Re: Suggestions for day trips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2018, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations