We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcudia September 3rd -9th

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Alcudia September 3rd -9th

Hi all , I'm a first time visitor to Majorca , so deciding on a resort has been difficult in itself !Finally settled on Alcudia . I'm a 30 and will be treating my Mam 60+ to a holiday . I'm looking for somewhere that isn't magaluf or Santa ponsa crazy but is lively and has bars in the evening for entertainment with music ! Have a picked the right place ? If not where would you recommend . Also potentially staying at HSM Lagos park is it too far down from main strip and port ?

2 replies to this topic
Bangor NI
Level Contributor
803 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alcudia September 3rd -9th

Hi, you have probably picked the right resort (P'Alcudia) but the hotel is in the quieter part of the resort. You want to stay up near the strip, which is Ave Mas Pere Reus (big road running from beach to the siesta hotel) or right up in the port/marina area. I would suggest that if you have not booked hotel then change it, have a look at Siesta, Sol de Alcudia, Viva Sunrise, Delfin Azul, Astoria(adults only), Solicito Apts or Cuidad Blanco. The strip area has a lot of bars which provide entertainment each night, not too sure on the amount of music acts but have heard of some on here already this year at bars around the canal bridge area on the main road.

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alcudia September 3rd -9th

One of my favourite hotels us the Paraiso de Alcudia as it's right on the beach. One year I'm gonna stay there when there's not a troop of 18 - 24 year olds relying on me (sorry Laurie c if you're reading this lol)

Reply to: Alcudia September 3rd -9th
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations