We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Date of fire works in the port alcudia

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Date of fire works in the port alcudia

Hi does any one know the final date for the fire works in port alcudia we fly 30 th June fri have we missed it ?

7 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Date of fire works in the port alcudia

I read in a review a while back it was 29th June last year, we are going to Alcudia 19th June 1st time there for 2 weeks so hopefully we will see it. Somebody may have more up to date info on dates, from what I heard it was brilliant.

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
3,090 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Date of fire works in the port alcudia

Looks like the 29th

alcudiamallorca.com/en/eventos/sant-pere-is-…

London
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Date of fire works in the port alcudia

it's always on the 29th every year. the 29th is the date of that festival. a bit like asking "when's christmas day this year".

southeast ireland
Level Contributor
426 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Date of fire works in the port alcudia

Chunkylover53 Is there another event? We were there one year and there was a parade with people dressed as demons lots of fire and smoke ,it was around the end of May

London
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Date of fire works in the port alcudia

yes, there are several festivals throughout the year. sorry, i don't know the half of them.

i happened across one last year which was similar to the Indian Holi festival http://tinyurl.com/y7bfbks3 with people throwing paint at each other . Although there was 100's and 100's of people at it, there didn't seem to be any information about it.

there's running with fire which is more often in palma, but i once saw it in alcudia (people running around with fireworks in the hands - the sort of thing that would never happen in the uk for fear of the H&s brigade).

i just know that the sant pere one in alcudia is always one week long with various events and ends with the fireworks on the 29th. i've been in alcudia for the past 10 years at this time as no children, it's a cheap and easy time for me to go on hols :)

southeast ireland
Level Contributor
426 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Date of fire works in the port alcudia

That runing with fire sounds like the one we saw,lots of bangers and fire,people come running out of the side streets,very scarey for the younger ones

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Date of fire works in the port alcudia

There are also fireworks in Alcudia 25th July it's the feast of St Jaume, patron saint of Alcudia.

Reply to: Date of fire works in the port alcudia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations