We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Band/Group/Live music

Dorset England
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Band/Group/Live music

Hey where to go in June in Alcudia for some nightlife such as band/live music in a bar atmosphere rather than a hotel please?

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Band/Group/Live music

It's a lovely wee restaurant and lovely location too. There's an Irish bar to the left of that restaurant (up a side street) and my husband says they do a nice pint of Guinness. I have a tendency not to gravitate towards Irish bars just for a change of scenery lol but for Guinness this is a good one

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Band/Group/Live music

Just posted a similar question myself for my visit in early September is there no main strip with evening entertainment such a bands and singers then ? Sounds like it is few and far between ? Is Alcudia quiet at night in general ?

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Band/Group/Live music

Hi, unfortunately due to the closure of lunas grill there's a lack of live entertainment. However the bars are plentiful and perhaps with lunas closing other smaller bars might take a chance with live music. As it is the only bars with "live" music are those mentioned

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,352 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Band/Group/Live music

Just to add, majority of hotels have live music or acts on most nights, no problem going in there to watch as long as you are buying drinks, just have a walk round, most will advertise them on billboards outside 😀

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Band/Group/Live music

good point Juby5 ... i've done that myself on quite a few occasions!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
3,083 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Band/Group/Live music

peterS2003...Alcudia is a large resort spread over three main areas, port/marina, Bellevue and Old Town. The port is more laid back with some great restaurants and a few decent bars around the side-streets as well as all along the main road. The Bellevue area further along is where there are plenty family bars and restaurants. The old town is nice at night. Live music was always thin on the ground in Alcudia and even more so now that Luna's Grill isn't opening this year. There are plenty bars to go to with music played and some with a musician or two dotted around. There are a couple of clubs but can't say how busy they would be. The resort is mainly a families, friends and couples resort. Very few (if any) single sex groups, stags/hens etc. as it's too far up north from the likes of Magalluf. Holiday-makers are a mix of nationalities from all over Europe and most bars offer a friendly relaxed atmosphere. If you want to go to any shows then No-Frills excursions have a load of different trips on offer so plenty to do around the island. www.nofrills-excursions.com might give you some ideas. Also www.sonamar.com www.piratesadventure.com and www.katmandupark.com are worth checking out.

London
Level Contributor
2,255 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Band/Group/Live music

Whoever asked about Sandras ... it looks very closed.

southeast ireland
Level Contributor
436 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Band/Group/Live music

That was me,,another one gone

29. Re: Band/Group/Live music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2018, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations