We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Airport to Alcudia bus service

southeast ireland
Level Contributor
436 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
New Airport to Alcudia bus service

A new direct bus service from Airport direct to Alcudia is to start in May.The 60 seat bus is to run every 60 to 90 minutes with a single fare expected to be 5 euro

scotland
Level Contributor
20,203 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Airport to Alcudia bus service

I bet the unadventurous will still take the shared shuttle option !

Bangor NI
Level Contributor
897 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Airport to Alcudia bus service

Where would the drop off area in Alcudia be?

London
Level Contributor
2,255 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Airport to Alcudia bus service

the existing bus services drops you off just outside the port (in front of the duty free shops). i'm sure there must be more stops, but that's the only one i've ever needed. tbh, the shared shuttle is only £7 and it drops you off at your hotel, so i can see the no-hassle attraction - even if it does take forever. the main reason i've used the public bus in the past is because when you get last minute flights, you can't book the shuttles in time (they generally need 72 hours notice)

great news though, the extra step to get to Palma was a bit of a pain, although they do run more frequently from there to alcudia. i guess it'll continue as the locals use it.

thanks for the info fliggits

Highlands
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Airport to Alcudia bus service

I think this is great news. Although for us with 5 people, I think I would still use a shuttle or private transfer. Purely for the door to door drop off.

ireland
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: New Airport to Alcudia bus service

That's great , will def consider it as there is just 3 of us. Even a taxi from the port to our hotel we will save a fortune .

ireland
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: New Airport to Alcudia bus service

Have they a website? What is the name of the company running it? Thank you.

southeast ireland
Level Contributor
436 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Airport to Alcudia bus service

It will be operated by TBI the company the operates the Alcudia/Palma and local bus in the area

southeast ireland
Level Contributor
436 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Airport to Alcudia bus service

That should have read T I B,the public transport service .you wont be able to pre book

ireland
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: New Airport to Alcudia bus service

Thanks you, oh OK .

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Airport to Alcudia bus service

Is this defo going to start as sounds very interesting:)-Due to be staying in late sept and looking for a faster route to the hotel in alcudia:)-Anybody know how long the bus journey is expected to take?-Any advice would be much appreciated ty :)

Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations