We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is considered a Bette hotel Sol Wave or cala Blanca?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
130 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Which is considered a Bette hotel Sol Wave or cala Blanca?

I'm assuming these are right near each other....

One in Palma and one in magaluf

Which is a nice hotel as the price range is the same...

Zafiro Palace Palmanova
Zafiro Palace Palmanova
#1 of 38 hotels in Palmanova
Hotel Son Matias Beach
Hotel Son Matias Beach
#2 of 38 hotels in Palmanova
FERGUS Style Palmanova
FERGUS Style Palmanova
#3 of 38 hotels in Palmanova
Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is considered a Bette hotel Sol Wave or cala Blanca?

I've seen your other threads Milana which are asking variations of the same.

Just to be clear that there is a Palma, the Island's capital, which is a big city, and Palmanova, which is a smaller Resort/Town. You'll note that we use the word Resort to refer to the town, and not a particular hotel.

Ok, The Sol (Beach house) Cala Blanca, in Palmanova, has the exact location your looking for, right on the drop dead gorgeous beach, adults only, but the age group in that hotel won't really suit you, much much older.

The Sol Wave House will suit you well, right on the Magaluf beach (yes Palmanova and Magaluf are adjacent resorts just a few minutes walk apart), has a much younger age group generally, and has surf pools and such as well as ordinary pools. Right in the heart of everything as well nightlife wise, just be careful at night returning to your room (after midnight) as there's a few undesirables about around the entrance there.

The Hotel Aqua you mention in a different thread I can only assume is the Aquasol, and whilst this is 'alright', it won't suit you IMO as well as the others.

The ME Nikki Beach is top quality, very chic, and has a price to match, although the beach at that end of Magaluf isn't quite as deep a sand as the central part, but only a minutes walk along the promenade. Nikki Beach is in Magaluf, it's just a posh name for things, you might even see it called Calvia Beach Resort, it's all the same place, Magaluf, just part of the re-branding imaging that's been taking place over the last couple of years.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Palmanova
Palmanova
Majorca, Spain
Cala Blanca
Cala Blanca
Menorca, Spain
Sol Wave House Hotel
Sol Wave House Hotel
786 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Magaluf Beach
Magaluf Beach
183 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Magaluf
Magaluf
Majorca, Spain
Calvia
Calvia
Majorca, Spain
Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
130 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which is considered a Bette hotel Sol Wave or cala Blanca?

Mark2spark thank you so much for clearing it all up.

I appreciate all your input:-)

3. Re: Which is considered a Bette hotel Sol Wave or cala Blanca?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2016, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova