We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private transfers

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
86 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Private transfers

Anyone know of any cheap options for transfers to and from the airport to Palma Nova please? Cheapest I've found so far is about £48

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,628 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private transfers

If that is for the return journey, that is cheap, check that it is really a private transfer. If it's one way it's on the expensive side, unless you are a large party. An ordinary taxi will cost just less than 40 euros each way..

Please remember, cheapest is rarely the best!

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private transfers

Have used Speedy transfers twice and both times they have been reliable with a polite driver in a nice clean minibus type van. £56 return which is roughly the same as paying for taxis both ways from and to the airport.

The advantage was we were staying in a private apartment in the back streets so I gave the full address in advance and the driver knew exactly where to take us.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
86 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private transfers

Think I must have dreamed it as been unable to find it since and didn't save the company name or page.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
86 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private transfers

Thanks I'll get a quote from them.

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,622 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private transfers

can't speak highly enough of either of

Janerbus or Galitrans

both offer a first class service & more importantly a direct service (no waiting round or multi dropps etc)

can be at hotel within 25-30 minutes of leaving airport

from memory we paid 78 euros for 3 adults from Palma airport to Sol Mirlos back in July

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
86 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private transfers

Thanks for that

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
86 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Private transfers

Thanks for all the replies. I have found the £48 one again now. It was with abc transfers.

Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private transfers

Speedy transfer from palma to palma nova is £36 for 3 people on travel republic. Hope it helps it's the cheapest I could fined for October.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
86 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private transfers

Thanks but booked return private transfer for £48 with abc transfers

north east
Level Contributor
136 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private transfers

Why dont you book a taxi? We made the mistake of paying for a shuttle transfer the first time we came to Majorca and we had to sit around with tired kids on a hot bus waiting for people so we got a taxi from the rank was actually cheaper at around 38 euro!!! so from that point on we have always got a taxi and we were in Palma nova last month, the receptionist at hotel rang us a cab one day to go to katmanduu we booked the taxi for our airport run with him and he came and picked us up the next day , bang on time! Cheaper, faster,less hassle! x 48 euros sounds a bit on steep side to me!

Edited: 08 October 2014, 22:03
Mentioned in this post
Majorca
Majorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova