We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hi mimosa park hotel

Telford, England...
Level Contributor
418 posts
4 reviews
hi mimosa park hotel

looking at this hotel for september 11th 5 nights, is it ok? seen an offer £282 half board for 2 people. Also best company to use for transfers please.

many thanks

Debbie

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
14,968 posts
71 reviews
1. Re: hi mimosa park hotel

An airport taxi transfer between two people doesn't cost that much. Plenty of taxis waiting at the airport.

Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: hi mimosa park hotel

My son is there at the moment with 9 friends and one of the rooms has had their safe broken into and had €1700 taken. Not sure if I would like to stay there after what's happened !!!

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,671 posts
45 reviews
3. Re: hi mimosa park hotel

We used this hotel for 5yrs running in October we use to love going and even took grandkids...., but then we stopped going as it went rught downhill. A lot of youngs ones and very rowdy. Also as we only went All incl.as its not as cheap as Benidorm, they altered it and you have to go down to pool bar to self service and through a turnstile to help yourself, which i dont want to do when i get to my age..lol

Having said all that the food was very good. We now go to rhe Hi Palma Nova..

4. Re: hi mimosa park hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations