We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips from Palma Nova

Hyde, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
88 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Boat trips from Palma Nova

K

Anyone know if there is a boat from PalmaNova to Palma Harbour? I know they did do one a while ago but didn't notice it in April. I think it went on market day (whenever that is).

Anyone there at the moment that can help??

Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Palmanova
Palmanova
Majorca, Spain
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,398 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips from Palma Nova

Yes there is, it picks up from the steps below the Hawaii Hotel and from the jetty behind McDonalds. You wont have seen it in April either due to weather or lack of trade. Im pretty sure it runs daily in the summer with Saturday being the market in Palma from memory.

Batley, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trips from Palma Nova

Do you have any idea on how much it costs? Going to be staying at the Hawaii torrenova so I'd be interested in this

Thanks

Edited: 15 June 2014, 21:05
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,398 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trips from Palma Nova

Cost was 17 euros last time i went (last summer)

Batley, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat trips from Palma Nova

Thanks

5. Re: Boat trips from Palma Nova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova