We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

Craigavon, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

does Jet2 have its own transferr bus or do they sub this out? is there a long wait on the bus before departure to the resorts

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,555 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

It's a local transfer company operating as a sub contractor for Jet2. Wait time depends on where you are in the list of planes arriving/being waited for. But never normally more than an hour.

Craigavon, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

Thanks Mark I might just check the taxi rates, last time I arrived I had a 90 minute wait,

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,555 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

Where are you going/when do you arrive?

Also check out a private transfer with Galitrans or Janerbus.

I'm going next week and also had free transfers, but have just picked up a car for the week with Record for €40, there's a few add on's but less than £100.

Craigavon, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

Hi Mark

just to Palma Nova 30 mins in a car

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,555 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

Yeah it's a bit of a quandry with free transfers John. The T & C's on mine stated that no longer than 60 mins wait at the airport before departure, and then 'up to' 15 drops at different hotels along the way.

Blimey, it'll near enough be time to come home by the time I get there at that rate lol

See my Record Go Fuel thread. It's almost the same to hire a car for a week as opposed to 2 x taxi fares.

I appreciate not everyone likes driving on holiday. But I've been so many times it's just like popping to the shops to me. And then you have the use of a car for the week for a bit of exploring.

6. Re: transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 20:03
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

We were in Palma nova 2 weeks ago and used Resorthoppa which we booked on line. It cost us £70 and they were bang on time even though our outbound flight was delayed,

Also we had a huge coach to ourselves on the return trip which was different.

Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
258 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

Mark - like you I'm thinking of booking a hire car at the end June for a week & was attracted by the rate you got. Only thing is I've just looked at the reviews the company is getting!! -(http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews76709.html

I might do a bit more research with some other companies or use the usual taxi transfers & local buses while we're there.

Be interested to hear how you get on.

Regards

John

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,555 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

The reviews don't sound too good do they John :-(

Not sure if all those reviews are for Majorca though, they also have offices in malaga etc

I got exactly what I paid for, no quibbles. Brand new C-Max with 2450 km on the clock.

I'll be updating my recent Record Go thread shortly once I've worked out the bill (converting for € to £)

But I returned the car this morning, by the time I got in just now i can see that €71 worth of fuel has been refunded to my card already. :-)

Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
258 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: transfers from Palma with Jet2 holidays

Hmmm - might have just changed my mind :-)

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations