We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

goid resort 4 2 forty somethings ?

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
251 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
goid resort 4 2 forty somethings ?

Looking 4 quiet ish Easter break, close 2 airport, few bars, restaurants, walks does palma nova fit the bill ?

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: goid resort 4 2 forty somethings ?

I would say it fits the bill perfectly . Several nice bars and restaurants and such a fun place to go . Will be quiet . Ish at that time of the year . Hopefully the sun will be out and you can enjoy its beautiful beaches . It's close to the airport and even closer to Palma City , which is worth a visit .

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
251 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: goid resort 4 2 forty somethings ?

Fab any particular apts u would recommend ?

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: goid resort 4 2 forty somethings ?

Unless you are staying for a week I recommend a hotel rather than an apartment.I agree with Kevin's summary.

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
251 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: goid resort 4 2 forty somethings ?

Just staying 4 3 nights over easter, looking 4 clean accommodation close 2 few bars/restaurants, so many to choose from any recommendations ?

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: goid resort 4 2 forty somethings ?

Most don't open until 1 May but of those which are open for Easter I suggest Hotel Sol Cala Blanca.Well worth paying the extra for the sea view.Rear of hotel is directly on the beach.Well located for active bars and restaurants. Good part of town.

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: goid resort 4 2 forty somethings ?

I second the recommendation made by WS...you cannot go wrong with a sea view room at Sol Cala Blanca.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,555 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: goid resort 4 2 forty somethings ?

The Rosa Del Mar is also open if a self catering apartment is your first choice, it's about the best of the rest that are open at that time of year.

A mention for the Comodoro playa as well, as a secondary hotel choice to the Cala Blanca.

Saltcoats, United...
Level Contributor
495 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: goid resort 4 2 forty somethings ?

We are a couple in our 40s also, we find Palma Nova as relaxing or as hectic as we want it to be. Lovely stroll through to Magaluf or along the beachfront, plenty of wee bars / restaurants around. We have stayed in Palma Nova Palace and Mimosa Park Hotels and are going to Tropico Playa this year as we like it so much............

9. Re: goid resort 4 2 forty somethings ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations