We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do boats run from palma nova to palma?

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
do boats run from palma nova to palma?

going back to palma nova on 9th october,wondered if boats run to palma.6 0f us ,buses last year soooooo busyand not good with toddler in tow !!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,847 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: do boats run from palma nova to palma?

Yes, they run from the jetty behind McDonalds or behind the Hotel Hawaii depending on whats closer to where you're staying. Will be weather dependant this late in the season though.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,669 posts
100 reviews
2. Re: do boats run from palma nova to palma?

I didn't spot any running and it can't have been the weather for the reason, sea was as good as a mill pond. More evidence that PN is starting to shut down perhaps?

I didn't sit there all day watching for boats though lol

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
3. Re: do boats run from palma nova to palma?

I support trinet's reply.But the one from near Santa Lucia/McDoanlds only goes once a day mid morning and the ferry from the Torrenova jetty next to Welsh Mosquito Bar is infrequent but more frequent than the first one mentioned..

4. Re: do boats run from palma nova to palma?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2014, 10:51
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations