We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer from Palma to Magaluf

Paprotnia, Poland
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
transfer from Palma to Magaluf

Hi Everyone.

I know I have some option to gets from Palma airport to Magaluf.

What I don't know it's when I reserve shuttle the system asks e for my flight arrival and departure. So I don't see the time of actual departure of the shuttle to hotel and then return way, what time I should be ready to get on shuttle to the airport. Am I missing something? Where can I find the schedule? I've looked on http://advanced.shuttledirect.com and http://www.resorthoppa.com/ but I can only make a reservation and not see the schedule....

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Magaluf
Magaluf
Majorca, Spain
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,615 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfer from Palma to Magaluf

They will let you know what time they will pick you up for the return journey. If you are booking a shared shuttle, this may well be a lot earlier than you need, as they take into account other people who need picking up.

Paprotnia, Poland
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfer from Palma to Magaluf

Thanks! Do you think I can get a shuttle directly at the airport without reservation? Will the price be higher? I know that I will have to probably wait for the shuttle.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,615 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfer from Palma to Magaluf

probably not, I've never heard of it being done that way. Why wouldn't you book one if you know you need it?

It would probably be as easy to just get into an airport taxi.

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfer from Palma to Magaluf

You could book a transfer with Galitrans.

Good value and reliable.

I always use them

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
72 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transfer from Palma to Magaluf

We have booked with speedytransfers.co.uk - the cost of a private taxi from airport to palma nova is £57 return for two people and luggage.

We have used them before and it's a great service - they're waiting for you at the airport with a sign and they arrange pickup times for return journey when they drop you off. Total journey time about 25-30 minutes. It saves you trying to find the transfer bus (which might take longer to get to your resort).

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transfer from Palma to Magaluf

6footsharon.....................

I think that is an excellent price for two people with luggage............return journey!!

Especially with them there waiting for you inside the airport, and then bags in the car, and away you go on your hols!!!

Beats non- direct transfer buses any day of the week!

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
7. Re: transfer from Palma to Magaluf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 10:51
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova