We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free wi fi in Palma Nova

midlands
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Free wi fi in Palma Nova

Going to Palma Nova later on this summer and was looking for the best free wi fi hotspots as we are staying at the Sol Mirlos and they want 35 euros per week, any help would be great.

Regards Andy

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,697 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free wi fi in Palma Nova

There is free wifi on the promenade in Palma Nova (supposedly) and I say that as I've found it worse than useless... The other option is McDonald which is free but you have to register some info to get onto it. Other bars have wifi but you tend to have to buy a drink of food to use it unsurprisingly...

scotland
Level Contributor
20,184 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free wi fi in Palma Nova

Cappuccino,also KAties Bar ,Just go onto the seafront in palma nova and wi fi is free any where along the front .most bars will allow you access for a beer etc

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,645 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free wi fi in Palma Nova

There are a number places/bars along the seafront/prom in Palma Nova

a number of which you can sit outside on the prom and pick up free wifi

the prom/beach, along Palma Nova seafront/prom this is supposed to have free wifi although for the past 2 or 3 years I've always found this hit and miss, some days it was great other days it was hit & miss

a great place for free wifi is McDonalds on Palma Nova Beach, totally free here, and works great all the time

now for SOl Mirlos/Tordos, when we went there last summer (July 2012) after several trips down to the seafront, one day I just tried my phone by the pool one morning, next thing hey-presto & bingo I had free wifi

although I assume it was from someone or somewhere in the apartment block behind the Mirlos

so from then on it was like wifi heaven for me, I was able to log in 24/7 either by the pool (Mirlos only) or on the balacony of our room (5th floor overlooking the pool)

I would try you wifi signal near the pool by the poolside bar area in the mirlos, note this would not work further down on the terrace between both hotels

but make sure your data roaming is switched off, unless you'll get a whopping bill

midlands
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free wi fi in Palma Nova

Thanks everyone for the info. I will give it all try.

Kind regards-Andy

5. Re: Free wi fi in Palma Nova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations