We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disabled access buses

Scunthorpe, United...
4 posts
disabled access buses

does any one know if the buses from Palma Nova have disabled access

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,591 posts
97 reviews
1. Re: disabled access buses

To what extent? There's no lift ups. There's wheelchair access (width) through the middle doors. Most buses are packed (standing room only) so probably not the most reliable method of transport for disabled.

Scunthorpe, United...
4 posts
2. Re: disabled access buses

thanks for the info - is there any other means of transport for the disabled ?

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,591 posts
97 reviews
3. Re: disabled access buses

What extent of disability Chas?

Sorry if that's pressing.

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
217 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: disabled access buses

As a frequent user of the buses Magalluf (via Palma Nova) to Palma, I can say that there are buses with disability facilities (pull down ramps for wheelchairs), and some with motorised lift up ramps, which are operated by the driver. I am not 100% that these facilities are on all buses, but I have seen it with my own eyes on some. The website for the buses is www.consorcidetransports.com, which is in english. Maybe you could email them and ask.

5. Re: disabled access buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 11:45
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations