We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina Torrenova

South Shields
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Marina Torrenova

Hi, thinking of booking for next year, but tbh im struggling to work out where it is....whats near it, and is it more Magaluf or Palma Nova...my only visit has been to the Mirlos/Tordos, so im not that clued up. There will be a group of about 15 ranging form 7 to 74....thanks

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,697 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marina Torrenova

The Torrenova bit of the name is a clue, it's on the headland between Palma Nova & Magalluf so yes its close to Magalluf and I'll leave it to you whether that's a good thing or not dependant on what your looking for from the holiday.

South Shields
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marina Torrenova

tbh like i said, iv only been once, so Torrenova means nowt to me, looks a decent hotel tho :-)

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,697 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marina Torrenova

You asked is it close to Magalluf, I answered that, it's nowhere near the Mirlos, much closer to Magalluf. If you go from BCM square up the main strip (Punta Balena) you come to the Torrenova area, that's where the hotel is, in fact there are a few on the headland.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Marina Torrenova

Or if you head to the beach from the Mirlos turn right towards the Hotel Hawaii , that is Torrenova .

South Shields
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marina Torrenova

cheers Kev got u :-)

scotland
Level Contributor
216 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marina Torrenova

great hotel lovely position as most of palma nova hotels are ok bit of a hill so what we are on holiday not in a rush the magalulf lovers wont even know this hotel exists tucked away so dont be put off and if you want to head in its not far as i said all palma nova hotels in good positions for getting around enjoy we head off on sat again for the umteenth time lol

Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Marina Torrenova

Hi

We have stayed in the marina torrenova the past 2 years cannot fault the hotel. Location is follow the road up past the hotel Hawaii up the hill and the hotel is a couple of hundred yards on your right hand side

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,487 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Marina Torrenova

It's no 35 on this map on the peninsular

…imageshack.us/img194/4202/20121008105327.jpg

on this peninsular behind to the left and behind the Hawaii

…imageshack.us/img822/1292/20121008104913.jpg

so its up this steep hill that everyone moans about, angle of 30 degrees for 200metres

…imageshack.us/img191/5369/20121008110107.jpg

The entrance

…imageshack.us/img19/9937/20121008105833.jpg

Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Marina Torrenova

That's the easy hill.the one at the magaluf side is the killer

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,487 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Marina Torrenova

well yes, but there is a short cut for that one around the back of the hotel coming up at the side of the swimmng pool

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations