We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Son Caliu Hotel Oasis Spa- Parking??

West Sussex
Level Contributor
216 posts
58 reviews
Son Caliu Hotel Oasis Spa- Parking??

Hi,

I am looking to possibly book 5 days at the Son Caliu Oasis Spa Hotel at the beginning of October and wondered if anyone knew if there is parking at the hotel and whether it is free or not?

Can anyone also comment if its in a decent area of town and if its near any nice restaurants etc?

Thanks for your help in advance.

LouS01

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,842 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Son Caliu Hotel Oasis Spa- Parking??

Parking is in the road outside the hotel, there is no car park but in October you shouldn't have any issues. The Son Caliu is lovely and my hotel of choice when I'm working out on the island which is very regularly. Theres not a lot directly by the hotel, just a couple of small beach bars which serve food by the small beach behind the hotel. Palma Nova is literally a 5 minute walk out of the hotel back entrance so you have tons of choice but absolutely no noise near the hotel. Any other questions feel free to ask...

West Sussex
Level Contributor
216 posts
58 reviews
2. Re: Son Caliu Hotel Oasis Spa- Parking??

Thank you so much for your help. I am sure we'll be ok for parking in October hopefully.

Picked the hotel as it was slightly out of town, and also like the sound of the nearby marina for bars/restaurants.

Thanks again for your help!

3. Re: Son Caliu Hotel Oasis Spa- Parking??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2013, 15:45
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations