We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pubs in Palmanova,

Hexham, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
72 reviews
Pubs in Palmanova,

Hi,All

Can you tell me about the pubs in Palmanova, the pubs you have enjoyed-

Fun, Bingo, Good bear, good prises (cheep), all info welcome.

Thanyou Peter

Ireland
Level Contributor
216 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Pubs in Palmanova,

good show bar in palmanova that I know of is the Stadium, I dont know for sure how many months its open for do, as when we went back last october it was closed for the season.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Pubs in Palmanova,

there are lots of good bars in palma nova,best to just have a stroll and pop in to a few and find out you like,wee magees is a great pub with good banter and really freindly owners,castaways is a cheap pub,orion bar is also good,the stadium is good for a night out

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,669 posts
100 reviews
3. Re: Pubs in Palmanova,

Cheeks have several screens and are able to show up to 4 different Premier league matches on a saturday at once.

Banana Joes for a late night rumpus!

Orion bar for a regular pint in a regular pub setting.

Canto's for people watching.

There's another bar on the sea front /Paseo, almost next to Sol Cala Blanca, that has live music and is enjoyable, people often start dancing on the pavement as they walk past. Although the other bars in this strip right up to Santa Lucia also offer the same.

The cheesy organ/piano playing in El Mecca is a no-no for me though!

Edited: 20 September 2012, 22:10
4. Re: Pubs in Palmanova,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations