We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Son Caliu Hotel Spa

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
253 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Son Caliu Hotel Spa

2 sleeps to go and I can't wait, having read some recent reviews, I'm so looking forward to it.

I wondered if anyone knows if you can choose to have lunch OR dinner on the half board basis or does it mean you have got to have dinner. Hopefully the weather's going to be good enough to chill for the few days we're there but I didn't want to have to uproot and search for somewhere for lunch.

Also, for anyone who's just returned, what's the weather like at the moment. I've checked on various websites but they can differ so much.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,697 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Son Caliu Hotel Spa

Very jealous... I'm pretty sure you can only have breakfast/dinner on h/b though. They dont seem to go big on lunch at the hotel altough they did open the outside grill and do a few meals at lunchtime when I've been there but look like it was for locals/Spanish people staying there. If you're looking fror somewhere nice for lunch try Bambu Fish which is under the Son Caliu apartments in front of the small beach behind the hotel. Also Franklyns which is just outside the garden entrance opens for lunch. Other wise if you go out of the hotel back entrance its literally minutes to Palma Nova sea front and you have an endless choice there. As for the weather it cant be any worse than here at the moment!!

Portals Nous, Spain
Level Contributor
339 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Son Caliu Hotel Spa

If find this one to be the most accurate http://en.eltiempo.es/calvia.html

3. Re: Son Caliu Hotel Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:10
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations