We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palma Nova - 19th April

Bolton, Uk
Level Contributor
416 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Palma Nova - 19th April

Will there much open at this time of year or are a lot of the bars etc still closed? Any idea what we can expect weather wise?

We were in Alcudia last May with the kids and it poured down the whole week!!!!!

My wife and I (kids are staying at Nanna's......wey hey!!!!!) are staying at Son Caliu and are looking forward to it.

Any other recommendations on where to go etc greatly accepted!

Mentioned in this post
Alcudia
Alcudia
Majorca, Spain
Max Garden
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Mediterranean, International, Healthy
The Olive Tree Mallorca
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Seafood, Bar, Spanish
Muell3
₹, Bar, Mediterranean, European
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palma Nova - 19th April

The weather is a bit of an unknown. It could be lovely, it could rain, come prepared for both. Early in the season its always a risk. Most bars should be open but no doubt a few wont have yet so you should be OK for the evenings.

As for the Son Caliu its great, I've stayed there many times, you have a lovely spa there if the weather is crap. Any questions fire away...

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,421 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palma Nova - 19th April

Bars currently open include:

Mano's

Piano Bar

Brittania

Bobbys

Plaza

Citys Lights

Red Lion

There's several others too.

Bolton, Uk
Level Contributor
416 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palma Nova - 19th April

Excellent thanks for the replies.

Glad that Son Caliu is a nice hotel. I did see the Spa and that clinched it as an indoor pool at that time of year will be a godsend!!

Just looking forward to spending a few days away with the Mrs, so should be good. We always have a good time wherever we go!!

Thanks for the bars too!

4. Re: Palma Nova - 19th April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2013, 14:54
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations