We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Viva Palma Nova hotel

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
2,831 posts
5 reviews
Question about Viva Palma Nova hotel

I know there is an adults only pool (over 18's) where you can just chill out and I was wondering how strict they are on the age limit as my daughter is 16 and wants to use the beds there with us. All she'd be doing is reading her book and relaxing so do you think it'd be ok for her to use them?

Thanks

port talbot
Level Contributor
157 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Question about Viva Palma Nova hotel

my daughter was 17 when we went to the viva palma nova, lovely complex we used the adult pool every day same as your daughter, she read books and there was no problem with her age, have a good holiday one of the nicest palcaes we've ever styed

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
2,831 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Question about Viva Palma Nova hotel

Thats great news thanks!

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,669 posts
100 reviews
3. Re: Question about Viva Palma Nova hotel

I doubt that there will be an issue. Viva PN is a quality choice hotel. Act like quality choice people and everything will fall into place.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
2,831 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Question about Viva Palma Nova hotel

Cheers, I forgot to add that whilst my daughter will be quiet and reading me and the wife will be bombing in and out of the pool!!! :)

Only joking!!!

5. Re: Question about Viva Palma Nova hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2013, 14:53
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations