We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina Torrenova or Sol Mirlos Tordos

cdougie
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Marina Torrenova or Sol Mirlos Tordos

has anyone stayed at bother of these hotels ? Im trying to decide which one to book for next year . Its for myself my husband a 5 years old and a 1 year old . I really dread the thought of not even getting one sunbed to share between us all at the mirlos tordos , but would like the flinstone theme for my kids .

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marina Torrenova or Sol Mirlos Tordos

cant comment on the mirlos tordos as i havent stayed there but ive jus come bac from the marina torrenova and i cant rate it high enough. it is absolutly fantastic ur children will love it, rs loved it so much we have booked 2 go again nxt yr.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marina Torrenova or Sol Mirlos Tordos

Hi, we have stayed at both these hotels (Marina Torrenova twice now) and cannot fault anything with either of them. We are booking again for the Marina Torrenova next year at the request of our children. Which ever one you choose you will not be dissappointed and the kids will have a great time.

Regards

Julie

cdougie
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marina Torrenova or Sol Mirlos Tordos

Liverpool Julie , could you tell me did you have problems getting a sunbed at the sol mirlos tordos ?? And what time of year did you go ?? Im so afraid of going there and not even getting 1 sunbed for us to share . We wouldnt be the best early risers

cdougie
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Marina Torrenova or Sol Mirlos Tordos

Sorry julie could you also tell me why you think your childreen prefered the marina torrenova ?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marina Torrenova or Sol Mirlos Tordos

Hi, we went to both hotels in August and never had a problem with sunbeds- there were always beds left over even in the afternoon. This year in the Marina Torrenova there was a new policy were if you hadn't returned to your beds after 1 hr of reserving them, the towels were removed.

I have just asked my kids why they prefer the Marina and they said:

"The pool, food,entertainment/daytime activites and the staff were better".

I must point out though they are 18, 15 & 9 but we first went to the Marina when they were 14,11 & 5.

If I can help with anything else , just ask.

Regards

Julie

6. Re: Marina Torrenova or Sol Mirlos Tordos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 15:48
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova